Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What I did on my sick DAY.


Today , Yaya sakit . i should be going to school. but , naah im sick i can't im so sorry girls . my clasmates and deskmates. sorry for not mentioning it to you'll. bangun pagi around 9 and terus pergi KLINIK DAIMAN im having sore throat and flu . haiyya! i don't like taking medicine . err -.- better cure it fast! doctor pesan suruh banyak rehat . he said that im stressed. WHAT?!!! fine lah jujuran , lately mmg stress with lots of stuff pelajar sekolah katanya .

so aft that , yaya balik bukak pc online and tgok blog orang . doing my hw yang banyak lagi tertangguh . fuhh ! kalau tidak mmg sudh kene ketuk dekat sekolah . here's my actvt of the day . i called it as Video marathon! some of my fav . Let's enjoy :]


1.

2.
.
3.
4.

makan buah jambu ROJAK nyumm nyumm! sedih dh tk dapat sijil kehadiran penuh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment