Saturday, May 7, 2011

JUST SOME INTRO


okay here we go . do you all really know who I am?
or you know me based on my named only .
so here are some details of me :)



Hye my name is Hidayah . people call me Yaya . but I think i looks like a dracula . I drink flesh blood so yummy! don't you all scared of me? *creepy souds

Hye , i like to make my mouth laikkee that . i like to scream loud and shout . then , my friends will make face at me . i will said like i care? because my sound volume is too high . someone please lower down my voice. can hah?
I oso has two weird friends named Lyanne and Juliet , they are my crazy friends . we loved to laugh together and made the world like ours . we frequently do silly things in class like dancing like a monkey and singing like a frog . kau ade? tade kann :)
sometimes , i can be too shy . i feel awkward when someone tell me something that make me blushing. like when they tell me they like me or love my attitude . okay perasan puji diri sendiri.minta maaf ye adik-adik manis , Yya mmg gedik!

okay day-dreaming are one of the best part . it is my hobby . i loved to build castle in the air . i always do this when i effieng tired an hungaryyyyy :) butt buttt me love do this when me thinking of prince charming that would bring me to PARISSS



I AM SORRY , I ALWAYS TALK CRAPS AND RIDICOLOUS THING
IT'S JUST TO CHEER ME UP AGAIN . SORRY AGAIN!

I KNOW THAT MY ENGLISH IS 'TERABUR' BUT AT LEAST I TRY :)
KEEP IT UP HIDAYAH ! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment