Saturday, May 7, 2011

You're one in a million , Ibu ♥


Assalamualaikum ,

Ibu my only true love . Okay , what do you call ur mother? mummy , umi , or mama ? i have my own Ibu . the super awesome one! . She's the one that close to you . she's the one who cook for u , send u to school , raise u up , breast feeding you , comb your hair , tie up your hair . tuck in your uniform , waking you up every morning , warmed you when you fell lonely . always there by your side . Haha . Well , I'm going to wrote something about my Ibu . As you know , today is Mother's Day and still not to late for me to post about it :)

ZURAINA BINTI ZAKARIA
18-01-1971

In all of creation
All things great and small
You are the one that surpasses them all
More precious than
Any diamond or pearl
They broke the mold
When you came in this world
And I'm trying hard to figure out
Just how I ever did without
The warmth of your smile
The heart of a child
That's deep inside
Leaves me purified


She sacrified everything ,
money , time , energy ,
and love for US ,
again , it just for me AND FAMILY!


Treasure your mother while they is still with you-one day they will be gone and you will only have the memories of their to treasure. there's an angel?
It's a miracle...

video to be shared :


From you daughter , Hidayah Assabri ( Yaya )

Happy mother day all you moms. And a personal thanks to the one and only Mom. Love you. Thanks thanks thanks , hugs and kisses frome me ya ♥


ps : not forgetting my new friends , Fendy Ho happy 16th birthday . may all your wishes comes true and success all the time. have blessed! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment