Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hijrah

Bismillah and Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdulillah, since I already got my mid-year results im forcing myself to build up back my walls & improve myself to be a new called 'Hidayah'. Everyone can say 'ish hidayah tu berangan je dalam kelas or nama je kelas bijak tapi result teruk' well, tbh I am ashame of myself. Shame you hidayah shame shame. I 100% blame this to myself because this is all is my fault. I can say that all my classmates received a good results congratulation guys! you all did well. I am not saying that i didnt study or what so ever, i did study but i think there's something wrong with me. Maybe less of dua' or not having good relationship with Allah, family & parents. To those, who hate me i beg you to forgive me, so that i dont live in guilty. I am sorry with all that i've done :)

Yes,i was happy with the way things were. I enjoyed my life to fullest now. I WAS BEING ME. As I pictured myself, I thought about how carefree,euphoric and blessed I was. Reflecting myself now, i know i have been receiving God's blessings one after another. Alhamdulillah. But, I was wondering how could I feel not as happy or at least full as before? I am trying. Pushing Myself Beyond The Limit. People dont have to go with my flow, just accept me as I am. I wont bite you I promise.

Allah promised that He will never set a person to obstacles which he cannot face.
I hold on to that.

Man Jadda Wa Jadda!
Gambate!
Berusahaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment